SHARE WITH YOUR FACEBOOK FRIENDS

SEND A TWEET ABOUT US

Friday, February 25, 2011

SAIGON'S NEW ALBUM SELLS AS MUCH AS SOULJA BOY'S ALBUM!!!



COURTESY OF VLADTV.COM- Saigon's "Greatest Story Never Told" is rivaling Soulja Boy's 13K first week album sales.



The Brooklyn rapper's album is invading the sales charts this week with 12K albums sold in the first week. He took to his Twitter account to express his excitement tweeting "You know what's CRAZY ??? I sold almost 12K records in one week and I only got 6K twitter followers ..... I did Souljah Boy numbers kid ...,"

Saigon's also explains the reason the album has been so successful is due to the chemistry between him and producer Just Blaze stating:

"We got this energy to just work. He knows my limitations, I know his. When we come together, I know what he expects from me at this point and I try to deliver. He's real honest and he'll tell me. He'll tell me if something ain't right. So everything works out, we got an awesome chemistry and people are gonna see it on this album."

Will you check out Saigon's new album?

No comments:

Post a Comment