SHARE WITH YOUR FACEBOOK FRIENDS

SEND A TWEET ABOUT US

Thursday, January 27, 2011

*TWITTER BEEF* JOE BUDDENS VS. MARLON WAYANS



 Joe Budden 

i can't front, that back & 4th between me & @ got me a cool 5k new followers .... who would've thought.
 Joe Budden 

Ok, I think I've made up my mind... Might be time to stop by good ol' Benzel-Bush .. 
 Joe Budden 

ight man, i quit RT @: Yo @ yo brim is floppy like an old dog's ear
 Joe Budden 

sad part is @ thinks i'm tellin jokes or trying diss him .. i could light him up if i wasn't in this stu, i'm just bein honest
 Joe Budden 

u just don't get it do u .... RT @ Yo @ yo hat is soggy like wet cereal
 Joe Budden 

just stop fam ... please RT @ Yo @you had to switch yo platinum card for an EBT card. Ol downgrade my status type
 Joe Budden 

Kim Wayans >>>>>>>>> @ ... just stop man.
 Joe Budden 

& this is his roast ?????????????????????????????????????? get this nigga @ ALL THE WAY THE FUCK OUT THE PAINT ...
 Joe Budden 

the funny shit is ... all @ is doing right now is proving my point, smmfh ......
 Joe Budden 

niggaz can't even find @ in B movies tho ... 4real, what in the fuck is he doin that makes him "funny" ?
 Joe Budden 

no need to get all emotional about it tho @ ...u just not funny, no disrespect, just truth. stop actin like a bitch.. oh wait
 Joe Budden 

& lets not act like u so fuckin successful @ .. u do stand up at Roscoes, that don't make u funny nigga ...
 Joe Budden 

NOW @ wanna try & be funny .. if u apologize to me i'll see if i can hook u up w Raz b .. niggaz know how u roll fam, chill
 Joe Budden 

ok, enough is enough, y in the fuck am i still following @ ???? This nigga don't say shit even MISTAKABLE 4 funny, deuces.





 marlon wayans 
And for the record people, I don't start twit beefs or roast. But I go in at times. Never w/ hate just kid's gloves to slap box.
 marlon wayans 
Yo @ holla at me. Sidebar.... Dm me. Just read yo tweets seems like I may have misunderstood
 marlon wayans 
Yo @ I say all this w/ love son. Don't come my way wit yo nonsense. I keep it peace. Go play. Peace
 marlon wayans 
Yo @ u should go invest in some DEFIBRULATORS attach it to your career and yell "CLEAR"!!!!
 marlon wayans 
Yo @ yo brim is floppy like an old dog's ear
 marlon wayans 
Yo @ yo hat is soggy like wet cereal
 marlon wayans 
Yo @ you the only rapper w/ a dirty fitted cap. Who u cliff lee?
 marlon wayans 
Yo @ before u spit my name again son do yo research. U on the block funny. I'm worldf wide. Go get yo career swag back then holla
 marlon wayans 
Yo @ u gonna be the first rapper affected by the economy. U gonna spit RECESSION RAPS.
 marlon wayans 
Yo @ you had to switch yo platinum card for an EBT card. Ol downgrade my status type
 marlon wayans 
Yo @ I'm gonna beat w/ wit jokes like ali beat terrell & patterson "say my name bitch"!
 marlon wayans 
Yo @ wikipedia don't even list you as a person, they think you are a COMET. Ol' once in a lifetime career ass
 marlon wayans 
Yo @ yo new album is called DEAD ON ARRIVAL
 marlon wayans 
Yo @ yo cheap jewelry look like that gold plated choclate medallion candy
 marlon wayans 
Yo @ you are bobby mcfarrin w/ lyrics. "Don't worry be happy" 
 marlon wayans 
Yo @ "who let the dogs out"!!! Ring abell
 marlon wayans 
Yo @ u tour with other 1 hit wonders los del rio (macarena). Right said fred (I'm too sexy). And chumbawumba
 marlon wayans 
Yo @ u are the black RICO SUAVE.
 marlon wayans 
Yo @ yo career is so dead you should endorse CASKETS
 marlon wayans 
Yo @ How does it feel that people talkl about you loike you deceased? "What ever happen to joe budden? I think he died"
 marlon wayans 
Yo @ u are the east coast version of WHOOP THERe IT IS.
 marlon wayans 
Yo @ jay-z's intros be better than your whole anthology
 marlon wayans 
Yo @@ if u so successful why u living at mom's crib? Can joey come out to play?
 marlon wayans 
Yo @ look like swizz beats got a nose job and a money reduction
 marlon wayans 
Yo @ me and my dog play FRISBY w/ yo latest CD.
 marlon wayans 
Yo @ your tattoos r reminders of ur life failures. "Loser, 1 hit wonder, dead on arrival"
 marlon wayans 
Yo @ u part of the GONE 2 SOO0n dead career tribute I'm puttin 2gether
 marlon wayans 
Yo @ got @ beard but just plain ol' COMMON lyrics.
 marlon wayans 
Yo @ u broke records 4 shortest rap concert 3:25 for your 1 hit song
 marlon wayans 
@ 
@ I'll kill yo comedy career quock as yo rap career ended 1 and done
 marlon wayans 
@ 
Really??? Dude who is @ ? At this point u are a trivia question on black jeopardy. Can I get a life line?

No comments:

Post a Comment