SHARE WITH YOUR FACEBOOK FRIENDS

SEND A TWEET ABOUT US

Sunday, April 17, 2011

50 CENT SET TO DROP HIS 'NEW MOVIE" WITH A "NEW ALBUM"




vladtv.com- "Fif just started writing a movie set to debut on the same day as his new album.

The multi-talented mogul has set out on a new venture to start writing a screen play for a new movie set to come out the same day as his highly anticipated album. Fif says he has just began working on the movie and is juggling between two ideas, with one based on war angel. In a statement released by Fif on his site, he says "I’m gonna make it 10 times better then before I self destruct that was my first time writing and directing. I should write about this crazy girl I met lol." Whatever the movie turns out to be, fans will be flocking to see what this mastermind has constructed.
Do you think it's a good idea for 50 to release a movie the same day as his album? "

Source: rapradar.com


No comments:

Post a Comment