SHARE WITH YOUR FACEBOOK FRIENDS

SEND A TWEET ABOUT US

Monday, April 18, 2011

PRODIGY OF MOBB DEEP "BIGGIE USED TO STEAL MY LINES"




VLADTV.COM- Prodigy's back at it, talking about ending his feud with Nas and how Biggie used to steal his lines!

Since his release from jail Prodigy is making his presence known, with a clear focus on future collaborations and an upcoming mixtape,The Ellsworth Bumpy Johnson EP . He recently sat down for an interview with Complex to talk about some recent developments in his life. Upon returning home from jail, Prodigy says that he contacted Nas, because they had some petty beef with each other. After they talked Prodigy said "we put all the problems and the petty sh*t in the past, and we’re trying to move forward." In his new autobiography My Infamous Life, Prodigy reveals that Biggie used to steal lines from him saying "he used to take some of my lines from my lyrics, and use them. That used to pi** me off, because I was like, “Damn, this ni**a just bit my sh*t." He says that he takes it as a compliment now, and understands that Biggie was probably a fan.
source: complex.com

No comments:

Post a Comment