SHARE WITH YOUR FACEBOOK FRIENDS

SEND A TWEET ABOUT US

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Amber Rose Breakup Over Leaked Photos?: Wiz Khalifa Vouches Loyalty To Amber Rose



Can't trust nobody these days..........

"Pittsburgh rapper Wiz Khalifa is not letting graphic leaked photos of his girlfriend Amber Rose hurt their relationship by vouching his loyalty to her and labeling the video vixen his wife.

Hitting up Twitter, Khalifa killed any possible break-up speculation.
"Everyday I Wake Up Next To The Most Beautiful Wife. And Bake Up To The Most Beautiful Life," he tweeted June 29th. (Wiz Khalifa's Twitter)
Yesterday, Rose hit up Twitter and said they both were aware of images months in advance.
"I was gonna wait until my radio show to address this but I want to say this now. I trusted someone that worked 4 me & allowed them to use my laptop a million times, I caught this person sending my pics to themselves and I fired this person immediatelyWiz [Khalifa] & I & both of our families have known about this for 2 months now. We tried to prepare ourselves for this day. Those pictures r 2 1/2 years old just sitting in my computer. I'm really hurt & embarr#!@%*#ed because I have so many young girls that look up to me. I would never put those pics out of myself." (TMI)
Rose also acknowledged how supportive Khalifa has been to her." - read more - via SOHH

No comments:

Post a Comment