SHARE WITH YOUR FACEBOOK FRIENDS

SEND A TWEET ABOUT US

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

WTF?!: Football Player Arrested On Plane For Sagging Pants (video



"University of New Mexico football player Deshon Marman was arrested and taken off of a plane for sagging his pants. Now there is footage of the ordeal where a seated, cordial Marman is cooperating with authorities.

“My pants are up sir,” Deshon Marman tells the captain, who along with someone who appears to be a San Francisco police officer, is standing near his seat. “I'm not doing anything. I paid my fees, and I'm ready to go.”

A fellow passenger filmed the confrontation but according to US Airways, what was not shown was Marman's banter with the employee at the jetway who he told to pull his pants up when he was told his underwear was exposed." read more - via HipHopWired







No comments:

Post a Comment