SHARE WITH YOUR FACEBOOK FRIENDS

SEND A TWEET ABOUT US

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Tisk Tisk Republican: Schwarzenegger Confesses to Having a Love Child



"Arnold Schwarzenegger confessed having a love child only after the mother threatened to go public with details of the steamy affair, it was reported Wednesday.

With his decade-old secret about to come to light, the former California governor and action star revealed the child's existence to his wife, Maria Shriver.

The bombshell revelation came after Schwarzenegger had a blow-up with the mother of his love child - identified in reports as 50-year-old housekeeper Mildred "Patty" Baena.

"She admitted to friends how she finally wanted to tell the secret - that she had kept faithfully for 14 years - to the world," a confidante of Baena told Radaronline.com and Star Magazine.

The threat led Schwarzenegger to fire Baena. He then told Shriver, and the two announced their separation shortly afterwards.

Schwarzenegger publicly revealed the bombshell betrayal in a statement Tuesday.

"After leaving the governor's office I told my wife about this event, which occurred over a decade ago," he said. "I understand and deserve the feelings of anger and disappointment among my friends and family. There are no excuses and I take full responsibility for the hurt I have caused. I have apologized to Maria, my children and my family. I am truly sorry."

According to The Los Angeles Times, Baena retired from the family's household staff in January on good terms with a severance package."  read more - via NYDailyNews


No comments:

Post a Comment